Antwerp, September 2015.
My first webdesign and e-commerce project obtained via www.freelancenetwork.be.
Challenges in this project were :
- Designing a responsive website with embedded shop for a new luxury beachwear fashion brand.
- Graphic design of logo and fitting room icons and animations.
- Design and implementation of lookbooks, linked to shopping products.
- 360° UX improved 3D product imagery integration (touch sensitive)
- Multicurrency, multi product variation webshop with CSV driven product import feeds.
- Discounts, coupon & giftcards checkout support.
- Auto publishing of content to Facebook and Twitter.
- Multilingual support for 4 languages.
- Cooperate with bpost fulfillment support team, for an integrated delivery and return backoffice management system.
Used technology : authenticated webservices & FTP batch scheduling.
- Backoffice stock management with daily reporting to customer (stock alerts, new warehouse deliveries, backorders, ...).
- Cooperate with Multisafepay.com for a multicurrency payment gateway integration with 10 payment methods.
- Accountancy integration :
- auto invoicing to customers via email attachments.
- integration with ExactOnline accountancy platform via daily FTP bridge.
- Transactional & campaign driven email integration with Mailchimp and Mandrill + email template design.
- Persuasive and SEO copywriting in commercial content.
- +10 hours of inhouse e-commerce training
This project was build upon Drupal Commerce, contributing modules and self written custom modules (bpost API, custom email, custom multicurrency, custom webforms, custom checkout, custom translations, custom discounts, custom giftcards).
Update 04/04/2017 : This site is no longer maintained by us and representable for our webdesign and -development activities in 2015 & 2016.
Please visit our demo site as released by us on January 20th, 2016 by visiting the link below with credentials ocsc2016 / ocsc2016 (user / password)