Antwerp, September 2015.
My first webdesign and e-commerce project obtained via www.freelancenetwork.be.
Challenges in this project were :
- Designing a responsive website with embedded shop for a new luxury beachwear fashion brand.
- Graphic design of logo and fitting room icons and animations.
- Design and implementation of lookbooks, linked to shopping products.
- 360° UX improved product view integrations (touch sensitive)
- Multicurrency, multi product variation webshop with CSV driven product import feeds.
- Discounts, coupon & giftcards checkout support.
- Auto publishing of content to Facebook and Twitter.
- Multilingual support for 4 languages.
- Cooperate with bpost fulfillment support team, for an integrated delivery and return backoffice management system.
Used technology : authenticated webservices & FTP batch scheduling.
- Backoffice stock management with daily reporting to customer (stock alerts, new warehouse deliveries, backorders, ...).
- Cooperate with Multisafepay.com for a multicurrency payment gateway integration with 10 payment methods.
- Accountancy integration :
- auto invoicing to customers via email attachments.
- integration with ExactOnline accountancy platform via daily FTP bridge.
- Transactional & campaign driven email integration with Mailchimp and Mandrill + email template design.
- Persuasive and SEO copywriting in commercial content.
- +10 hours of inhouse e-commerce training