Herentals, March 2016.
After redesigning this site in 2015 in cooperation with Omnicasa.com, i was again contracted by Yves Meeus to completely rebuild and connect his site to Whise.eu.
Yves Meeus motivations for this transition were :
- New cooperation with immoscoop.be and immoview.be, hosting on Whise.eu
- Achieve independency in respect of webpresence, content management and property listing flexibility
- Include relevant partnership information on his website
- UX and mobile friendly improved site upgrade
Challenges in this project were :
- Building a flexible, dynamic estates synchronisation with Whise property listings, using REST API webservices.
- Building 6 webforms linked to Whise contact listings, using REST API webservices.
- Extensive property search facilities, including Google Maps driven search, detached from Whise webservice search API for improved performance
- Property contact driven email marketing integration with Sendinblue.com.
- Enabling independant immoscoop/immoview group shared property publications
- Multilingual ready
- Persuasive and SEO copywriting in commercial content.
- 6 hours of inhouse training & training video support
This project was build upon Drupal 7, Drupal Fields API, Drupal Webform, Google Maps API, other contributing modules and self written custom modules (Whise API, custom webform submission handling, custom property display)