Korbeek-Lo, Januari 2015.
Autumn 2014, a former colleague and also my creativity trainer at KBC Bank asked me to help her out with a website for her recently started personal creativity coaching practice in Korbeek-Lo.
Requested and implemented features and flavours by this client :
- Graphically appealing frontpage top fold with textual introduction slideshow, explaining 'Feeling Irie' and its lead-in to her practice
- Full screen background video with dithered pattern layer
- Smooth scrolling, menu driven home page
- Subtile content box transparancy with the looping background video, with the purpose to maintain a relaxing atmosphere while reading
- Well balanced typeface choice in the graphically created atmosphere
- Video editing & authoring of a training session, implemented through responsive youtube embedding
- Self maintainable gallery, masonry style designed
- Contact form and social media embedding (facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest)
Website link : www.feelingirie.be